ZCrypto – Data Encryption Platform
Customizable Data Encryption and Masking
Z-crypto provides multi-level data encryption that’s highly secure and easy to use. ZeroNetU built the platform from scratch to make advanced encryption easy for companies to implement and control. Based upon its unique architecture of combining encryption, customized algorithms, and distributed private keys, the risk of exposing encrypted data is virtually eliminated.
Z-Crypto separates itself from the pack with its ability to allow customization of the encryption process. It combines the power of proven encryption algorithms with your own proprietary algorithms, your own distributed private keys, and security preferences to form customizable combinations of “Encryption Sequence Sets” to encrypt data with. Essentially, what’s required to decrypt the data is:
- which public encryption algorithms to use (if any), plus
- your own proprietary algorithms (if any), plus
- the private keys used for each encryption algorithm, and
- how all these pieces were combined together to form the Encryption Sequence Set.
You can use multiple Encryption Sequence Sets to simultaneously encrypt separate fields of a data record each with their own encryption scheme. Much like a fingerprint, no two sets of resulting encryptions are ever the same, even encrypting the same data again. Private keys can exist in multiple formats and locations, and be guarded with their own set of access rules and mechanisms so secure networking practices can be leveraged. In the rare instance that another party obtains your encryption keys, the keys are also encrypted based on your preferences so they will be rendered completely useless to outsiders. In essence, a hacker would need all your code, all your keys, and our library to decrypt your data. Thanks to these advanced options, your system’s data can be fortified with highly secure encryption with relative ease.
What makes ZCrypto an effective Encryption Platform?
- ZCrypto provides the ability to create and use multiple Encryption Sequence Sets as described earlier.
- Include your own custom encryption and/or masking algorithms to make the encryption sequence even more unique
- Multiple encryption sequences can be used simultaneously. ZCrypto can be configured to statically or randomly select available encryption sequences and do the same for the keys to perform “randomized” encryption
- Encryption keys can live anywhere: in files or accessible via other mediums such as http, ftp, or even services like Amazon’s S3 or Dropbox
- The encryption keys are encrypted themselves. If someone gets the encryption key, there’s little they will be able to do with them
- Keys can be split up across devices and mediums. To decrypt the data, all parts of the keys need to be retrieved and put together “correctly” in order to be able to use the key.
- No two encryption results are identical, even for the same data. Encrypting the word “hello” will yield a different resulting encryption string each time.
- ZCrypto can be used as a library in Java and C# applications or implemented as a web service
Our primary goal at ZeroNetU is to continually deliver innovative and effective cyber products and solutions that provide the ultimate security for our customer’s data and systems.