Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What exactly does ZeroNetU offer?
ZeroNetU offers anonymity and privacy solutions, which include the Anonymity Product Suite, the Zcrypto encryption Platform, secure hosting solutions, among others.
- How long have you been in business?
ZeroNetU systems and solutions is a company that has been around for more than a decade.
- Who are the people of ZeroNetU?
ZeroNetU’s core team of security engineers and experts have decades of experience and success in the areas we provide solutions.
- Do you have clearance to provide service to branches of the federal government?
Yes, for a number of agencies.
- Why should I trust you with my information?
We’ve worked with organizations on projects where trust is crucial in the success of mission critical goals. You can trust us with anything.
- I’m an individual. Can I use some of your products?
Unfortunately, our products are intended for organizations only.
- How much will it cost to sign up with ZeroNetU?
ZeroNetU provides custom solutions. Costs depends on unique requirements so it always ends up being different per organization.
- How do you approach a project?
The ZeroNetU team coordinates with project proponents to assess needs, requirements and the best approach toward the organization’s goals. Ideally, we should be involved through the whole life cycle of the project, from inception, through design, development, deployment, and then operations and maintenance. We stand by the work that we do and will provide any type of support necessary.
Privacy and Anonymity
- What is the Anonymity Product Suite?
The Anonymity Product Suite or APS is ZeroNetU’s collection of anonymity and privacy products. This includes its anonymity tool, the Zcrypto Encryption Platform, hosting services and more.
- Can I download this?
No. The APS is a collection of products and services, and is customized per client/organization.
- How do you keep my location and identity anonymous?
We provide you with an anonymity tool where you can select multiple egress paths that you chain together to your final egress point from almost anywhere in the world.
- Is there a limit to my egress points?
No. There are no limits. However, the number of egress points may affect the speed of your internet connection.
- My organization has a hosting account at FedRAMP. Can we use that with NetU’s anonymity service?
Yes, definitely. We can also work with other government-certified hosting sites.
- Can I scale your solution when I need to?
Yes, definitely. That’s one of the key advantages of using our anonymity and privacy solutions.
- Can I set up APS on my own?
We will work with your team in setting up and implementing APS for your organization.
Information and Data
- My organization wants to do online research. Can we keep our online activities confidential?
Yes, ZeroNetU provides you with several anonymity and privacy tools that help keep your online activities confidential with no logs or records.
- What can my custom bots do?
Your bots help you in data gathering and analytics. You can also go on the defensive and ward off research on your activities through your bots’ misinformation and misattribution capabilities. Bots can even be automated to simulate personas and their activities.
- Can I configure my custom bot on my own?
No, you will need the assistance of one of our security engineers.
- What’s Zcrypto?
Zcrypto is our encryption platform. It is armed with multiple layers of data masking and encryption that help guarantee the safety of your data and files at rest and in transit.
- What is the advantage of getting my VPN hosted with ZeroNetU?
Our hosting solutions are backed by ZeroNetU’s brand of online security and privacy.